Friday, April 25, 2014

So it begins . . .



As King Theoden said . . . "So it begins", as does my journey into the world of miniature modeling.  My focus will primarily be miniatures from Games Workshop's "Warhammer 40,000" universe.  As time goes on I'm sure I will branch out into other miniatures and modeling including of course Games Workshop's other series, Warhammer Fantasy minis.

After years of following the 40K lore through novels, video games, and lots of internet sources I have decided to take a stab at the core of the Warhammer 40K hobby which is assembling, painting, and gaming with Citadel Miniatures.  I have no idea what to expect in terms of difficulty and learning curves, but I will forge ahead and take my best shot. 

My main goal with this blog is for my own personal enjoyment, but this will also serve as a chronicle of my journey in the hobby.  I plan to document each phase from the very beginning...from my very first purchase all the way to the completed figures.

So here goes . . . more posts to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment